Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A couple of quick notes

Okay, first a question came up in reference to the Manufactorum and Command Bastion Tiles.

The Command Bastion Tile only removes the wound restriction on models, it will not allow you to take monstrous creatures.

The Manufactorum Tile allows you to take Monstrous Creatures, these can have more than 2 wounds, however, the tile does not allow you to take non-monstrous creatures with more than the allowed wound allowance.

Thursday Evening, I am going to be stuck at work until 18:00 hrs. I am going to be leaving work and heading up to the store immediately following.
If any of you get there before I do, please go ahead and start setting up. All of the matches are posted all ready, and you should all have the mission.

If your opponent shows up early as well, then please by all means, feel free to start your game, this will allow more time for our Tile selection and our "first turn" game.

I am working on "Campaign Tracking Sheets" for all the players in an effort to keep record keeping simple. I will post a copy as soon as I am finished.

That's all I can think of now, I'm sure I'll have more to babble on about later...

No comments:

Post a Comment