Sunday, December 29, 2013

Mordheim Campaign start is sneaking up on me

I have slacked a little in posting WIP for my Mordheim preparations but that doesn't mean I haven't been hard at work, quite the contrary.

I am nearly done with the terrain I think, hell if I'm not then what I have finished by the start date will just have to do.
I guess that goes for what I have completed in the way of NPCs and antagonists for the campaign.

Here is a teaser of what our warbands will be facing...
Scary stuff right?!

Anyways, as I am a bit ahead of schedule, I am starting the campaign a bit early 01-26-14 is our kick off date, sign up sheet is at the store.
The campaign will run for 8 Sunday gaming sessions with no games being played on 03-09-14 as I will be away at Cold Wars.

Next week I hope to post a full tour of Kragensburg and its people, so keep an eye out...

No comments:

Post a Comment