Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What's next?


Too many projects and not enough hours in the day.

I have been hard at work on my Space Wolves, having just finished a new Wolf Scout pack, and my Wolf Priest for the upcoming Nova Open, I am working on a new display board for the army as well.
(I'm going to try and post some pictures tomorrow)

What's next? well in no particular order we have:
1. Dust Tactics, I have to finish my game board and get some terrain done in time for the revised Core game release.
2.
I have my Khorne Berserker army that I started over a year ago, I have about 40 Berserkers assembled and I bought 3 Land Raiders that are still in the shrink wrap. This is a very tempting project, but I may wait until after the 1st of the year to see if we get a new Chaos Marine book for 40k
3.
Grey Knights, I currently have a box of Terminators, a Dreadnought, and a Storm Raven to start this project. The idea I have for this army is to do a small army with little to no conversion work, just try and concentrate on a good paint job.
4.
Then of course there is my Scout army. I have already started this force, which is going to be a 500 point army for those occasional small combat patrol type tournaments, quick pick-up games, and campaign play.
5. And finally, more Space Wolves. I will probably be painting more Wolves right up to the Mechanicon, but I tend to change my mind alot.

As you can see, I have way too much on my table, and this doesn't even include the Deathwing squads I started and haven't painted yet, or the 4 Battalion boxes of IG and tanks to add to my Imperial Guard army.
I think I need an extra set of hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment