Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Colonial GT


Hey all, the Colonial GT was an absolute blast!

Chris Nanry and his staff really did a nice job putting this one together, and I really believe that the first 40k showing at the Colonial (which has always been strictly Fantasy before this year) was a great success.

I decided to do something different for this tournament, and took a DeathWing army that I had been building. It is by no means a Tournament winner, or even a best painted contender, but I wanted a change of pace.

I got my ass kicked all weekend, and ended up 25th I think over-all with a very surprising 5th for painting?! I was happy with the way my army turned out, but I really didn't take my time on many of the units, and some of it was literally rushed, but hey can't complain for such a high finish on that end.

Best of all I got to hang out with some old friends, and make some new ones. Which is really what it is all about. I will post some more details on all of my games along with some pictures so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment