Sunday, February 5, 2012

Time for a list

2 posts in one day!

I've been working hard recently on my Warriors of Chaos army, but up to this point, I have just been building models that I like, with no real rhyme or reason to the units I'm putting together.

I need some focus. This first attempt at a list, is just that a first attempt, I fully expect the list to change at least a dozen times between now and me reaching 2500 points of painted chaos goodness (chaos goodness? really?)

Anyways, here it is:

Ted's Chaos list 1st attempt

Chaos Lord on a Manticore with the Crimson Armor of Dargan, the Talisman of Preservation, Gold Sigil Sword, Shield, and the Mark of Khorne

Exalted Hero on a Juggernaut of Khorne with the Mark of Khorne and the Chaos Rune Sword
Exalted Hero on a Juggernaut of Khorne with the Mark of Khorne, Battle Standard, Talisman of Protection, Sword of Battle

Chaos Warriors x18 with Halberds, Shields, Full Command, and mark of Khorne

Marauders x20 with Hand Weapon and Shield, Light Armor, Full Command, and the Mark of Khorne

Marauders x20 with Halberds, Shields, Light Armor, Full Command, and the Mark of Khorne

Marauder Horsemen x10 with Light Armor, Shield, Spears, Full Command, and the Mark of Khorne

Marauder Horsemen x5 with Light Armor, Flails, Full Command, and the Mark of Khorne

Chaos Knights x7 with Full Command, and the Mark of Khorne

as written comes in at 2482 points. I have lots of room to fiddle, and none of this is set in stone yet, so any ideas are more than welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Ted,
    As much as I love the Manticore it has no save and always gets splattered before it can rock face. I would suggest putting the lord on either a Juggy or a Demonic mount in lieu of the manticore.
    Also, you may want to consider giving your lord/heroes some sort of ward saves as they will be coming up against wounds that will reduce or ignore their armour saves.
    Combining the 2 marauder squads will allow you to hold the enemy in combat while a hero or the knights smash them from the flank.
    Cant wait to see them painted

    ReplyDelete