Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My next project, the Army Builder Series

Above you can see a WIP for my 500 point force for the Army Builder series of Tournaments at Jester's Playhouse.

For my next project I thought I would fool around a bit and build a new Space Marine army.

This army will focus on a couple of things I've always wanted to do, and some models that I just love, but are not part of the Space Wolves Codex.

Bring in the "Brotherhood of Steel" (name subject to change)

For my first 500 points, I am building an all Scout force.

Here is my tentative list, using the Adepticon Combat Patrol rules only at 500 points.

1st Squad: 5x Scouts, Sgt. has a Power Fist and a Combi-Mg. The rest of the squad has Shotguns
2nd Squad: 5x Scouts with Sniper Rifles and Camo-Cloaks, one has a Missile Launcher
3rd Squad: 5x Scouts, Sgt. has a Power Weapon and Melta-bombs, the rest of the squad has Bolters, one is equipped with a Heavy Bolter

Land Speeder Storm

Scout Bike Squad, the Sgt. has a Power Fist, 3x Astartes Grenade Launchers, Cluster Mines

500 points on the nose.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Ted. The Escalation Tournament is going to begin April 17th, the week after the Colonial. Hopefully everybody is getting geared up. Grey Knights will be out by then folks.

    ReplyDelete