Sunday, May 8, 2011

Slow Progress, but something is getting done...


Well finally another model done. Work has been absolutely crazy lately, and I haven't had much hobby time at all. Above you can see the latest Grey Hunter. As you can tell, I haven't changed my paint style much from my normal recipe for Space Wolves, this is because while I am doing a whole new Space Wolf army, the idea was to try to add to my collection and truly make my army suitable for Apocalypse games.


Here we have a rear view. I haven't decided if I want to put markings on the cloak or not yet.

Here we have a Close up shot of our new Grey Hunter.

Above a side view, this shows where I did a lot of the green stuff work, on the shoulder pad, and the entire right arm to the elbow.

Finally a picture of the three new finished models together. I know I've posted the other two before, but I wanted to give a group shot so you can start to get an idea for how this new army is going to look.

2 comments:

  1. These look great! The high contrast style you have makes for some striking minis...I've actually stopped typing this several times to go back up the page for another look. Keep painting and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words! I am aiming to finish this project by early Nov for the Mechanicon GT, so I will be posting as often as possible.
    November seems to be creeping up on me quite quickly...

    ReplyDelete