Recently in an effort to try out some new lists, I found myself needing a couple of Rhino Transports fast.
Not in the mood to open and build new kits, which would cause me to do a rush job on them, I went into the garage and rummaged through some old stuff I had laying around.
I found a few old and beat up Rhino Transports which I had put aside for a terrain project that I haven't gotten around to.
After some rummaging through my bits box, I found enough pits to fix them up a bit and put them back into action.
After a bit of cutting and cleaning, I hit them with some Army Painter, gave them a quick paint job, and in a couple of hours I had 2 "new" Rhinos
Please bear in mind that these were just a couple of rush paint jobs to get them on the field, but over all I am happy with the end result.
Just goes to show ya, when it comes to this hobby, don't throw anything away...
Some new Viking Bondi Finished
2 days ago